We have created a corporate culture that respects diversity and values innovation, integrity and high performance standards. We’re continually looking for the right qualified people with whom together we will achieve the our vision. We offer a wide range of career opportunities for such qualified applicants.
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT (1 position)
Department: HUMAN RESOURCE
Supervisor: GENERAL MANAGER
The Human Resource Assistant will be responsible in assisting with the day to
day operation of the HR office and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing job candidates by screening applicants and provision
of shortlist/profiling reports.
- Aiding in providing application information, verifying submission,
notifying employees of approvals of leaves.
- Follow up on referees and past employers and report the same to the
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude
toward Company goals.
- Assist in maintaining human resource records by recording new hires,
changes in job classification, promotions, salary increments, sick off and
- Assist in preparing employee separation notices and related
documentation and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining personnel files, updating leaves,
leave schedules and various leaves reports.
- Assist in provision of general information and informing employees of
policies and procedures as they relate to the specific human resource
- Assists in administering performance review program to ensure
effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations
- Administering specialized human resources programs by performing
routine clerical duties in a specific functional area.
- Assist in verifying human resource documents and forms to ensure
completeness, accuracy and compliance with human resource policies and procedures.
- Represents the department at management and brief meetings.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping
human resource information confidential.
- Any other relevant duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Results Areas Profitability of the business
- Time taken to fill a vacancy
- Volume of indiscipline cases
- Number of non-compliance issues
- Human Resource filing status
- Satisfaction of internal and external customers
- In time payments of statutory payments
- Staff discipline
- Sound Human Resource advises.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Higher Diploma or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business
Management or any other related field
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
Relevant work experience required
- 2 years of related work experience serving as a HR personnel in a busy
organization, preferably in the hospitality industry
- 30 years of age and above.
- Ability to handle a large workforce
- Good knowledge and understanding of labour laws
- Ability to engage with people at various levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with people of different multi-cultural backgrounds
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements of the above job descriptions, submit your online application letter and up-to-date curriculum vitae by 5p.m. Saturday, October 13, 2018. Applicants must indicate the JOB TITLE on the subject line and sent to email@example.com.
To join our team, qualified applicants are requested to respond to any vacancies posted on our careers page. Requirements to apply:
- A well written Cover letter
- A detailed Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Details of your current remuneration package
- Three letters of reference (for short-listed candidates only)